About their Ministry
Josh and Carrie, along with their four children, are currently serving in the Northern most part of Thailand in a city called Chiang Rai and have a heart for the Burmese community. They have a heart to see the Gospel taken to those who are unreached and have never heard the name of Jesus.
Facts about Costa Rica
- Only around 1% of the population in Thailand are Evangelical Christians.
- There is an estimated 10,000 Burmese living in Chiang Rai and most are unreached.
- We Have a heart specifically for the Pa-O tribe of Myanmar.
- Within the Pa-O community, less than 0.30% are Evangelical Christians.
- Please pray for clarity of mind and patience as they study language and culture.
- Pray their kids would continue to find belonging in their new home.
- Pray for the people of Myanmar as they suffer daily and for the existing church in Myanmar to grow through the power of the Spirit.
- Pray for teammates to join us to reach the local Burmese. Currently they are the only workers in their area with a focus on the Myanmar Refugees.